Monday, October 6, 2014

Photography Stuff

October means busy season for photographers so I have been busy behind the camera and at my computer lately. I am so comfortable with the blogging format here on Blogger since I have been blogging on Blogger for over 8 years, but my website designer assured me that I would get better SEO if I blogged my photography business stuff on WordPress which is connected to my photography website, so I'm aiming to start blogging my current work on my photography blog. However, I'm still having some issues with formatting as you will see if you click over to that blog. I just posted some pictures on my photography blog of a soccer shoot I did recently, you can check out those images here: http://merrakai.com/test/

I am also really excited to start my training as a Bella Baby photographer. I am going to be working a few days a week in the St. Al's hospitals here in the Boise area photographing brand new babies! I'm so excited! Check out the beautiful photos they have on their website:  http://www.bellababyphotography.com/  The only question is, will doing that job make me baby hungry, or will it give me enough baby exposure to not be baby hungry...I guess I'll see!




No comments:

Post a Comment